Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September 13, 2006

Today felt like a really good day in studio. We took most of the day to finish up our full scale model and materials experiments. For the first time I felt like good progress was made, there was a good energy in the studio and everyone seemed to have positive thoughts of where the communication center is going. I think that the larger models and test really helped us visualize how the project is developing and what changes need to be made. I was surprised at how easy it was to present the models via Skype as well, I had always imagined that it would be much more difficult to present a physical object over the computer screen, but it seems to have worked out fairly well. It's interesting to see the evolution of design and how many earlier ideas keep popping up, I'm interested to see where we end up.

No comments: