Friday, August 25, 2006

Back on Campus

After after leaving Clemson's campus for a year, it feels good to return for what I hope will be my last year. This semester's studio will be an interesting experiment for me and quite the opposite of my off campus experiences last semester. I am excited about participating in one of Clemson's first fluid campus experiments in which the faculty member is off campus and the students are on campus. For me personally, I hope to gain a better understanding of the wide range of tools available for communication today and how these can be integrated into a successful fluid campus system. Many of the programs that will be used to make this class a success are somewhat unfamiliar to me and I look forward to working with my classmates to gain a better understanding of what these tools can offer and how they can change the way I work, design, and communicate. Also, I hope that my efforts along with those of the rest of the studio can set a precedence for future off campus learning possibilities.

No comments: